Make a Gift
Trail Blazers is made possible by the support of individual people, just like you! Join alumni, family, and friends of Trail Blazers in helping ensure children have access to programs.
Other ways to make an impact
You can set up a birthday fundraiser on Facebook or pledge to walk a few miles with friends! There are easy ways to help support Trail Blazers and we can help you set them up! For additional information, please contact Tiffany Caton, Director of Development and Communications, at email@example.com.
Donating appreciated stock is another easy way to support Trail Blazers. For additional information, please contact Tiffany Caton, Director of Development and Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donors’ Bill of Rights
The Trail Blazers Donors’ Bill of Rights
To ensure donors’ full confidence, we declare all donors have these rights. This applies to both online and offline donors.
1. To be informed of our mission, of the way we intend to use donated resources, and our capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
2. To be informed of the identity of those serving on our governing board and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
3. To have access to our most recent financial statements.
4. To be assured your gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
5. To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
6. To be assured that information about your donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
7. To expect that all relationships with individuals representing Trail Blazers will be professional in nature.
8. To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees, or hired solicitors.
9. To be assured that Trail Blazers will neither trade, share, nor sell a donor’s personal information (including email addresses, physical addresses, and phone numbers) with anyone else. Nor will Trail Blazers send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.