More, now than ever, children need Trail Blazers. And Trail Blazers needs you now, more than ever.
Trail Blazers was here for children then, in 1887
Trail Blazers is still here today, through COVID
and Trail Blazers will continue to be here tomorrow, thanks to your support.
All children deserve access to programs where they can learn and grow, regardless of their family’s financial ability. When you make a gift to Trail Blazers, you make it possible for children to have access to essential programs today, tomorrow, and beyond.
Now your gift goes farther! Donations to the Scholarship Fund that are received before June 1, 2021 are eligible to be matched dollar-for-dollar, doubling your impact! All donations, in the absence of any directive, support the Scholarship Fund. If you would like your donation to have another designation, contact Tiffany Caton, Dir. Development & Communications, at email@example.com.
Trail Blazers is made possible by the support of individual people, just like you! Join alumni, family, and friends of Trail Blazers in helping ensure children have access to programs.
When you support Trail Blazers, you help create lasting impact:
“Not everyone has the privilege to go to camp and meet people who will become their lifelong friends and mentors, and I thank everyone who helped make camp possible for young people like me. Through camps like Trail Blazers we can work to ensure that all young people understand that whatever they strive to be, that they hold that potential inside them, and they create their own road map for success. Camp is how I learned to read that map and how hundreds of young people just like me will learn to read theirs too. Thank You.” -Alumna, 2019
90% of Trail Blazers campers step into the world more prepared for its challenges. Learn even more about how your donation directly helps young people thrive on our results page here.
The Trail Blazers Donors’ Bill of Rights
To ensure donors’ full confidence, we declare all donors have these rights. This applies to both online and offline donors.
1. To be informed of our mission, of the way we intend to use donated resources, and our capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
2. To be informed of the identity of those serving on our governing board and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
3. To have access to our most recent financial statements.
4. To be assured your gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
5. To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
6. To be assured that information about your donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
7. To expect that all relationships with individuals representing Trail Blazers will be professional in nature.
8. To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees, or hired solicitors.
9. To be assured that Trail Blazers will neither trade, share, nor sell a donor’s personal information (including email addresses, physical addresses, and phone numbers) with anyone else. Nor will Trail Blazers send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.