All Trail Blazers programs are made available at a cost affordable to each family. Thanks to the Scholarship Fund, which funds the gap between program cost and family contribution, we can reduce families’ tuition and never turn a family away. All children deserve access to programs where they can explore, play, connect, learn, and grow – regardless of their family’s financial ability. When you make a gift to the Scholarship Fund, you help a child access programs where staff are dedicated to making a difference by delivering programs that make a lasting impact.
All donations, in the absence of any directive, support the Scholarship Fund. If you would like your donation to have another designation, contact Tiffany Caton, Dir. Development & Communications, at email@example.com.
Trail Blazers is made possible by the support of individual people, just like you! Join alumni, family, and friends of Trail Blazers in helping ensure children have access to programs.
Honor a loved one by planting a tree in their name in our orchard at Mashipacong Estate. Funds raised will support the Scholarship Fund and our programs. You can choose from three options. Each option includes the tree, a plaque, and an image of your tree sent to you.
If you are interested in planting a tree and organizing a group of family/friends to fundraise for your tree, contact Tiffany at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you support Trail Blazers, you help create lasting impact:
“Not everyone has the privilege to go to camp and meet people who will become their lifelong friends and mentors, and I thank everyone who helped make camp possible for young people like me. Through camps like Trail Blazers we can work to ensure that all young people understand that whatever they strive to be, that they hold that potential inside them, and they create their own road map for success. Camp is how I learned to read that map and how hundreds of young people just like me will learn to read theirs too. Thank You.” -Alumna, 2019
90% of Trail Blazers campers step into the world more prepared for its challenges. Learn even more about how your donation directly helps young people thrive on our results page here.
The Trail Blazers Donors’ Bill of Rights
To ensure donors’ full confidence, we declare all donors have these rights. This applies to both online and offline donors.
1. To be informed of our mission, of the way we intend to use donated resources, and our capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
2. To be informed of the identity of those serving on our governing board and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
3. To have access to our most recent financial statements.
4. To be assured your gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
5. To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
6. To be assured that information about your donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
7. To expect that all relationships with individuals representing Trail Blazers will be professional in nature.
8. To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees, or hired solicitors.
9. To be assured that Trail Blazers will neither trade, share, nor sell a donor’s personal information (including email addresses, physical addresses, and phone numbers) with anyone else. Nor will Trail Blazers send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.