Make a Gift
In absence of any directive, all donations go to the Scholarship Fund. Click the heart below to make a gift in someone’s honor.
Other ways to make an impact
Donating appreciated stock is another easy way to support Trail Blazers. For additional information, please contact Tiffany Caton, Director of Development and Communications, at email@example.com.
Trail Blazers has been supporting youth for 130 years, and counting! You can help support future campers by leaving Trail Blazers in your will today. For additional information, please contact Tiffany Caton, Director of Development and Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trail Blazers Donor Bill of Rights
To ensure donors’ full confidence, we declare all donors have these rights. This applies to both online and offline donors.
1. To be informed of our mission, of the way we intend to use donated resources, and our capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
2. To be informed of the identity of those serving on our governing board and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
3. To have access to our most recent financial statements.
4. To be assured your gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
5. To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
6. To be assured that information about your donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
7. To expect that all relationships with individuals representing Trail Blazers will be professional in nature.
8. To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees, or hired solicitors.
9. To be assured that Trail Blazers will neither trade, share, nor sell a donor’s personal information (including email addresses, physical addresses, and phone numbers) with anyone else. Nor will Trail Blazers send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.